Wednesday 5 September 2012

One Down, Four to Go

A computer lab full of brand new computers ready to take us into the new electronic age of schooling- yet we leave it nearly empty as only four students inhabit these seats. Four students are taking the Media Studies class. There were five, but one dropped it this morning. She couldn't handle the heat of blogging. I know it sounds almost sad now, but this is a good thing. No, this is a great thing. I'm thrilled. No waiting for slow students to finish assignments and no trying to catch up to fast students three assignments ahead- this is a dream. An interesting subject, a laid back teacher, a small class. I am waiting to find someting worth complaining about.
Bring on the media. Fill me up with advertisements and cheesy marketing. Four of us, we sit. We wait. We enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I rather enjoy this blog... jus' sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I thought I already commented on this but it seems to be gone!? I am pleased to be a part of this class and excited about all we can do and learn. I wonder what conclusions we will come to both individually and collectively as we embrace media in its many forms.

    ReplyDelete